|Hours a week||40|
As our Team Leader Back Office Team NL
You must love administration and getting the best out of your team! Because YOU are experienced in after sales CS admin related tasks. You will make your job a success because for you it is natural to continuously improve the productivity, ensure quality results and develop a strong team of two combined groups. It goes without saying that you make sure the team will be enthusiastic and motivated throughout these improvements. You report to the Global Back Office Manager.
You are responsible for implementing and executing the goals set by Global Back Office Manager regarding CS Support and CS Approval tasks. You will build and maintain a stable team and you will lead and develop the team in a way that each employee feels valued, empowered, responsible and challenged to deliver the best results possible. In addition, you are a self-starter that does not wait around for instructions. You will proactively gather the information you need and will organize tasks accordingly so your team can achieve the best results.
What you will do
- Develop and coach the CS Approval Specialist and CS Support Specialist teams;
- Provide individual and collective team feedback;
- Monitor and improve the output;
- Prepare and control personal CSR files;
- Contribute to the annual development plan;
- Manage KPI’s (Team productivity, quality monitoring and ensuring SLA targets are adhered to)
- Translate policy set by CS Management into clear operational procedures;
- Document and report results, and process developments;
- You can work and think at a bachelor’s degree level;
- You have at least two years of working experience in a Customer Service or Sales related environment;
- You have good leadership skills;
- Excellent in English (any other additional languages are an advantage);
- You are able to plan, organize and to set priorities;
- Commercial and customer awareness and a strong focus on results;
- You have experience working within an international environment is a plus;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our recruiter: Natascha Manders
E | [email protected]
T | +316 83 28 60 08
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.