|Hours a week||40|
As our Product Compliance Specialist
You must love details! Because YOU will advise our product development department on compliance issues such as product certification, labelling and manual creation and providing legal advice towards Customer Service, Marketing and Purchasing departments. You will register compliance information for products in our Product Compliance System (PCS). Buying and product development activities take place in Ningbo (China). Legislation is becoming stricter every year while, our portfolio and market grow. Complying with EU, Australia and USA regulations is becoming a challenge.
You will be successful because you understand legislative texts and are able to apply them to the correct consumer goods. You enjoy working with our Chinese and USA colleagues to implement the legislation and set up new work processes.
What you will do
- Find out what standards and guidelines apply;
- Prepare manuals according to current laws and regulations by country;
- Provide advice on the correct features, warnings and labels that belong to a product;
- Advising the purchase department on the legislative aspect regarding the development of new products;
- Offer support in solving product quality issues;
- Add new information to the Product Compliance System (PCS);
- Ensure that certificates, manuals and labels are accurate and up-to-date and control compliance on the current product portfolio;
- Stay up to date with laws and regulations regarding compliance.
- Provide legal suggestion regarding copyrights, trademark, customer complaints and general terms and conditions, etc.;
- You are familiar or have affinity with the interpretation and implementation of European and USA laws and regulations on products;
- You have the skills to translate legislation into clear work processes;
- Your study background is Law ; 1 or 2 years similar working experience is preferable.
- Your Dutch and English verbal and written skills are flawless;
- You are clear in your communication;
- You have an eye for details;
- You can start your workdays at 8:00 due to time differences.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our recruiter: Manouk Lips – van de Veerdonk
E | [email protected]
T | +316 83 916420
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.