|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Technical Support Specialist
You will manage the listing of new products on the vidaXL Marketplace.
What you will do
- Manage the listing and integration of new sellers via all available listing methods: XLS, CSV, API, manual and others;
- Check seller’s integration before entering production environment;
- Check documentation and validate newly created Marketplace products;
- Provide training to sellers on the listing tools;
- Solve operational issues connected with XLS/CSV product imports;
- Solve operational issues connected with API integrations;
- Proactively contact sellers to achieve a higher number of listed products
- English language is mandatory at a conversational level
- Excel skills;
- Knowledge of CSV, XML and other data formats will be considered a strong advantage;
- Experience on a similar position that requires technical knowledge / customer support – Technical experience in an e-commerce environment will be considered a strong advantage;
- Very good prioritization and time management skills;
vidaXL as an employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / [email protected] / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement