|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As a vidaXL Technical Support Specialist you are the go to person for assisting our Sellers to integrate their products into our platform.
What you will do
- Manage the product/offer listings for all sellers in your designated language via all available listing methods: XLS, CSV, API, manual and others;
- Check documentation and validate new and existing Marketplace products;
- Provide training to sellers on the listing tools;
- Solve operational issues connected with XLS/CSV product imports;
- Solve operational issues connected with API integrations;
- Proactively work with sellers to achieve a higher number of sales.
- Advanced German and English level;
- Minimum 1-year experience in working with customers;
- Excel knowledge;
- Very good prioritization and time management skills;
- Technical experience in an e-commerce environment will be considered a strong advantage.
vidaXL as an employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Adela Grigore/ [email protected] / +40 785 263 160 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.