|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Customer Interaction Specialist
As our Customer Interaction Specialist, you are constantly striving to create a better customer experience by optimising our Customer Portal and other mediums like FAQs and transactional emails. You will use all insights retrieved from feedback sources, A/B tests, heatmaps and surveys to determine where improvements can be made and you make sure they are carried out. Next to using insights, you are familiar with the funnels through which customers navigate in our Customer Portal and other tools, and you know how to assess and improve
What you will do
- Define and report KPIs of the Customer Portal, Tracking Portal and transactional emails;
- Improve features and functionalities of the Customer Portal and Tracking Portal;
- Optimise transactional emails;
- Optimise order, delivery and other information available through self-service tools and emails;
- Take ownership of the CRO process of the Customer Portal and continuously look for improvements;
- Effectively build, run and analyse A/B tests, heatmaps, user tests and surveys, store gathered insights and make sure winners are implemented;
- Aggregate insights from several feedback sources & map them to our customer journey;
- Know the main funnels through which customers navigate in the Customer Portal and continuously assess pain points;
- Create clear overviews and add insights into actionable items on a roadmap;
- Monitor and report the impact of changes;
- Contribute to the improvement of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), CES, NPS & Customer Retention.
- E-commerce / Marketing / digital background;
- Data-driven, you want to know the impact of your work;
- Persistent in reaching your goals;
- You can adapt in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and are able to create, analyse, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- True connector & communicator, being in the middle of several departments;
- Experience in working with applications such as Customer Portal, self-service tools, FAQs;
- Experience with Google Analytics, surveys, heatmaps and A/B testing tools is beneficial;
- Experience with email marketing is beneficial;
- Fluent in English and good understanding of written Dutch.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Krissie Vercoulen / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 6 57 14 97 83 for more information.
Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1, 5928 SK Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/