|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
vidaXL is seeking a design wizard who can “create pretty images” for our marketing campaigns, mainly for online, but sometimes also print.
As a graphic designer, you will be part of the Design team, working closely with the other Designers, Campaign marketer and Marketing team, reporting to the Design Lead. You are an expert at combining image with text, and strive to deliver aesthetic designs on time, every time. You have strong visual sense, a passion for branding, illustration, typography, and a desire to craft beautiful, responsive and easy to understand graphic designs that inspire our customers. You can transmit the feeling of the campaigns into online banners, flyers, icons, mood images, templates, emails and other marketing materials. You are up for the challenge to learn new things, and to keep your design assets organized. You have an interest in e-commerce and keep up with the latest trends within your digital craft, always looking to try out new techniques.
What you will do:
- Provide images and banners for our marketing campaigns (web-shop banners, newsletters, affiliate, Facebook, print, vectors, etc) and general branding (LinkedIn, cards, flyers);
- Work closely with our Campaign marketer to create brand coherent marketing campaigns;
- Be innovative, creative and have a keen eye for detail and aesthetic;
- Keep up with the latest trends within your digital craft, and you’re always looking to try out new techniques;
- Effectively communicate design concepts to web developers and marketers;
- Understand customer needs, motivations and online behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverable;
- Be consistent in style and deliver on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design, Multimedia design or/and 1-2 years’ experience in a comparable field, and an online portfolio to show for it
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Knowledge in more of the Adobe CC software is a plus (such as Flash or After effects).
- Live and breathe everything Graphic design, with a superb eye for color, layout and typography
- Accurate and details oriented, while still being open-minded and not losing sight of the bigger picture
- Able to take on ad-hoc tasks in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong communication skills and time-management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
- Experience working with a style guide
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge with Atlassian tools are a plus (JIRA, Confluence)
- Fluency and working proficiency in English is a must (knowledge of other languages is beneficial);
- Available for 40 hours per week in Bucharest, Romania
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Would you like to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common: ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Florentina Maricuta/ [email protected] / Mobile: (+40) 760 202 043 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania