|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||20|
We are looking for a new colleague to take care of the Feeds management.
As our e-commerce feed management specialist, you will be responsible for technical setup of product data feeds.
- Create new feeds for all countries/channels according to requests in time.
- Daily monitor and maintain feeds including but not limit to feed change/improve; products block/unblock; attribute process; etc.
- Optimize feeds including but not limit to product content/price/stock, to make products more attractive.
- Optimize ProductsUp system and work efficiency.
- Fix all feeds related issue in time.
- Support Dev-ops to optimize the data integration (API).
- Support all feed related projects.
- ProductsUp is considered a plus
- Has basic knowledge of html/xml/Jason
- Has E-commerce operation related experience
- Careful, smart, responsible, with team spirit
- Able to communicate in English
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / [email protected] / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania