|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our eBay Account Manager
You will develop positive relationships with current and new potential platforms, and act as the point of contact to handle their needs. You are constantly looking for new opportunities to make our sales channels grow. You will also define new business integration requirements and support implementation. Our eBay Account Manager has analytical skills, is a good communicator and has experience within ecommerce.
What you will do
- Continuous observation and analysis of the markets and the competitors, analyze, propose and implement commercial strategy and action plan to maximize sales;
- Negotiate fees, terms and contract of cooperation to ensure vidaXL success;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to partners in a timely manner, manage and optimize product listings for all marketplaces ;
- Coordinate marketing activities for all marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, content creation (guides, HTML templates, and email, etc);
- Coordinate and optimize the product content, stock, price and order process flow;
- Daily monitor, analysis and report on marketplace KPI metrics and sales performance.
- 2 years working experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or other related studies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, speaking other European language is a plus;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are preferred, knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus;
- Experience with selling on major marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, etc. is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a logical way of thinking, hands on mentality and ability to take on several projects at once.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Bianca Comsa
E | [email protected]
T | +04 786 883 375
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume's from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.
*please note: this vacancy will be excecuted from our Utrecht office